Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Tomorrow is the first day of Spring 2013!  The forecast is for fifty degrees colder than the first day of Spring last year.  34 degrees in 2013, 84 in 2012.  Something in between might be nice.  But I see the sun and that is hopeful.
Being the delinquent blogger that I am, afraid to post anything without proof-reading and re-writing a dozen times, I hope to be bolder in the coming months.  Why not share more than just words?  I've been enjoying the blogs of friends and acquaintances who show their handwork.  There's a good idea.  Inspiration coming and going among kindred spirits.  And while a  theme would be nice, maybe just coming, as I had intended in the first place, with childlike amazement, humor and eagerness for discovery is enough.  
So....more will be coming....Happy Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment